Please read the Direct Debit Service Agreement below to acknowledge your obligations before proceeding.
Direct Debit Service Agreement
This is your Direct Debit Service Agreement with Cloud Payments ACN 154 014 785, APCA User ID
Number 502574. Cloud Payments have been contracted by OWNA Corp Pty Ltd to collect the
Instalments due under this Agreement. It explains what your obligations are when undertaking a
Direct Debit arrangement with us. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct
Please keep this agreement for future reference. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your
Direct Debit Request (DDR) and should be read in conjunction with your DDR authorisation.
means the account held at your financial institution from which we are authorised to arrange
for funds to be debited.
means this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement between you and us.
means a day other than a Saturday or a Sunday or a public holiday listed throughout
means the day that payment by you to us is due.
means a particular transaction where a debit is made.
direct debit request
means the Direct Debit Request between us and you.
us or we means
OWNA Corp Pty Ltd, (the Debit User) you have authorised by requesting a
Direct Debit Request.
means the customer who has signed or authorised by other means the Direct Debit Request.
your financial institution
means the financial institution nominated by you on the DDR at which the
account is maintained.
Debiting your account
1. By signing a Direct Debit Request or by providing us with a valid instruction, you have authorised
us to arrange for funds to be debited from your account. You should refer to the Direct Debit
Request and this agreement for the terms of the arrangement between us and you.
2. We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the Direct Debit
We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account if we have sent to the address
nominated by you in the Direct Debit Request, a billing advice which specifies the amount
payable by you to us and when it is due.
3. If the debit day falls on a day that is not a banking day, we may direct your financial institution to
debit your account on the following banking day. If you are unsure about which day your account
has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution.
Amendments by us
We may vary any details of this agreement or a Direct Debit Request at any time by giving you at least
fourteen (14) days written notice.
Amendments by you
You may change, stop or defer a debit payment, or terminate this agreement by providing us with at
least 14 days notification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or arranging it through your own
financial institution, which is required to act promptly on your instructions.
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to
allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Request.
2. If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
a. you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
b. you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and
c. you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for
sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the
3. You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account
1. If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly
on email@example.com & (02) 8860 9563 as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query
more quickly. Alternatively you can take it up directly with your financial institution.
2. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we
will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account
(including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by
which your account has been adjusted.
3. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited
we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in
You should check:
a. with your financial institution whether direct debiting is available from your account as direct
debiting is not available on all accounts offered by financial institutions.
b. (your account details which you have provided to us are correct by checking them against a
recent account statement; and
c. (with your financial institution before completing the Direct Debit Request if you have any
queries about how to complete the Direct Debit Request.
1. We will keep any information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request
confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about
you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information
about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that
2. We will only disclose information that we have about you:
a. to the extent specifically required by law; or
b. for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with
any query or claim).
1. If you wish to notify us in writing about anything relating to this agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will notify you by sending a notice in the ordinary post to the address you have given us in
the Direct Debit Request.
3. Any notice will be deemed to have been received on the third banking day after posting.
Should you have any queries in relation to these terms and conditions contact:
OWNA Corp Pty Ltd.
Suite A31E Level 3 24-32 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2159
Phone: (02) 8417 5022